Sunday, November 18, 2012

The adventure has begun

I sit with a smelly blanked in my borther's and his girlfriend's (Kristmann and Arena) chilly apartment. Granada in Spain does indeed get cold during the winter, although surely not as deadly cold as in Iceland. I came here to visit them and started my next long travel last Tuesday. This time I intend to practice diving and dive around Asia with my good friend Unnur who will be joining me in January. But for now I'm on my own once again and can already feel the thrilling sensation of being alive and free to go wherever I want. I've had a lovely time with Kristmann and Arena. We've walked the hills of Granada, eaten Tapas, talked for hours, watched Aladdin and so on. Tomorrow Arena and myself will be going to Morocco and we plan to be there for one week, staying in a guesthouse where we'll learn different kind of things from the locals.

The adventure has begun and I will share my experience with those who care to read this silly blog.

Enjoy!

No comments: